Friday, May 28, 2010

Save $25 When Flying Southwest.

Airplane
Airplane, originally uploaded by xlibber.

Now, I don't know about you, but I've never flown Southwest. Well, at least not yet. We're flying Southwest in a few weeks to go visit family. I'm looking forward to it. I think it will be interesting. Anyway, if you're flying somewhere soon, and Southwest can take you where you're headed, you might find this deal helpful!

Send yourself or a friend a Visit Florida email from Southwest. The recipient just needs to verify the receipt of the email, and a code for $25 will be sent to that email address. There is some fine print. It's only good on flights for June 1st - Dec 1st 2010 that are booked before August 1st, and it only works for "Wanna Get Away" fares. But if you're going on a trip that meets those requirements, why not try to save $25?

Thanks A Thrifty Mom!


0 comments: