Finished your taxes yet? We finished ours really late this year. We usually have everything in the first week of February, but we didn't get them finished up until the third week in March! Ugh! How about some tax day relief? Cinnabon is offering two free bite sized cupcakes from 6pm to 8pm on April 15th. Airport and travel plaza locations are not participating. They are also running a contest to win a $100 Cinnabon gift card. Find the Cinnabon nearest you and get free cupcakes on tax day! Unfortunately the Cinnabon closest to C/U is still almost 708 miles away so I won't be getting any free Cinnabon.
Thanks Mojo Savings.
Photo credit: meddygarnet / CC BY 2.0




1 comments:
Hey Shawna! There's a Cinnabon at the Honey Creek Mall in Terre Haute, 67 miles away. Perhaps you can get a carpool together. I can't go, though... I'll likely be finishing my taxes. :)
Post a Comment