They grow up so fast, don't they? :) Yes, it's true, Swagbucks turns two tomorrow, and there are going to be all kinds of great surprises for us Swaggernauts!
Not signed up yet? What are you waiting for? It's totally free, and it's a great way to earn free stuff. I did most of my Christmas shopping totally free by cashing in my Swagbucks for gift cards.
So how does it work? Swagbucks is a search engine. They have results from Google and Ask.com. They also have paid advertisements in their results (which is how they can afford to give us all kinds of awesome stuff for free). Do a search, and you might win Swagbucks! Save them up and turn them in for gift cards or other awesome prizes. It really is as easy as all that. You know I wouldn't lie to you.
So if you're not a member, get signed up. And keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for the Swagbucks birthday promotions (whatever they might be.... I have no idea!)
Photo credit:sleepishly / CC BY-SA 2.0
The link(s) to Swagbucks in this post include(s) my Swagbucks referral information. Should you join Swagbucks using the included link(s), I will receive Swagbucks via the Swagbucks referral program.




0 comments:
Post a Comment