Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sponsored Post:It's Tax Time. File for Free.

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of eSmart Tax. All opinions are 100% mine.

I know. No one wants to think about it. But it is that time of the year again. Way to go to those of you who are really on the ball and have already filed. I'm a bit chagrined to admit that we've yet to file our taxes this year.

We normally e-file our taxes. It is ridiculously convenient, and I really do think you get your refund faster, especially if you get it via direct deposit. I'm lucky enough to not have to do my own taxes anymore; hubby does that (thanks, honey!). But the thing I always loved about e-filing is that you didn't have to write down all those numbers (my typing is much better than my writing), and it would do the math for you! (We really won't talk about how bad my arithmetic is.) You can file for free using the eSmartTax service this year using their Basic filing service. Their Basic service includes Federal e-file using IRS e-file technology and free technical support. You can e-file your state taxes for just $12.95. How great is that? That's my kind of deal. Free is my favorite price. And there's an even better deal if your last name is Johnson. Johnsons file free with their Deluxe filing service. Johnson is the second most common name in America, so I think there should be a fair number of folks eligible for this great deal! Their Deluxe service includes everything in the Basic service, as well as audit assistance, live chat customer support, and more. For those of us not named Johnson, their Deluxe service is only $9.95. Still need more features? They also offer Premium and Signature products. The Premium service gets you tax advice from a professional, and with the Signature service a Liberty Tax Professional will check your return and state filing is free. Compare their products to find the one that works best for you.
And make sure you get on that soon... April is going to be here before we know it.

Visit my sponsor: File Your Taxes for Free with eSmartTax.com


0 comments: