Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Hubby's Trip to CVS
Yes, this trip is thanks to the hubby. :) I was busy at work, and I had $18 in ECBs that were expiring. Here's what he got:
2 Glade Sense and Spray - $6 ea w/$4 ECBs when you spend $12, used 2 $3 coupons, LIMIT 3
2 Glade Lasting Impressions - $6 ea w/$4 ECBs when you spend $12, used 2 $3 coupons from the 1/31 P&G Brandsaver, LIMIT 3 (this is the same deal as above)
1 Aussie Shampoo - $2.99 w/$2 ECBs, used $1 coupon from the 2/14 inserts
1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper - $5.49, 3 day sale, used $1 coupon from the Feb All You Magazine
Total Cost: $35.32
Coupons: $14
ECBs: $18
GC: $3.32
And I got back $10 in ECBs, so this cost $11.32. More than I wish it did, but not a terrible deal. And hubby did a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Do you just hate when its the end of the day and you realize that your ECB or other store rewards expire that day? I ran to the store just the other day just to make sure I used mine up I didn't even have time to prepare but free is free!!! thanks for all your info you always have!
What is an ECB, and how do you acquire them?
Post a Comment