Yes, this is a little late. No, I'm not trying to leave you hanging. Yes, I'm just a dork. We've had company and a wedding and all varieties of broo haha (yes, this is what I like to call offering excuses... I'm quite good at it, if I do say so myself). So you've probably already been to CVS 10 times this week, but just in case you haven't, here are some deals you should keep your eye out for:
GE Energy Smart Bulbs 1ct - $2.99 w/$2 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Use this $1 printable to make it free.
Crave-NX Diet Aid Spray - $7.99 w/$8 ECBs, (yes, it really prints $8), LIMIT 2 (the advertised limit is 1, but I bought one last night and it doesn't say limit reached. The word on the web is that you can get 2). If you're looking for these at your store, try an endcap display. They don't appear to have a spot on the shelf normally.
Bioluxe Shampoo and Conditioner - $9.99 B1G1, most of the conditioners I've seen have a hangtag for a try me free mail in rebate. The rebate only applies to the conditioner.
These are part of the "bonus pack deals" that are on through Valentine's day
Oust - $3.99 w/$3 ECBs, LIMIT 6 (though the advertised limit is 3)
Use the B1G1 coupon from the 1/3 SmartSource to make this a moneymaker or this $2 off 2 printable to make this free.
Soyjoy 6ct box - $6 w/$6 ECBs, LIMIT 6
Don't forget to keep your eye out for some good Christmas clearance, too. The stores in my area have 75% off now. I need to pick up some wrapping paper before it's all gone!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Bummer! The printable coupon for $2 off 2 Oust looks dead :(
Post a Comment