
Transaction #1
2 Triaminic - $6.99 ea w/$5 RR wyb 2, used the $2 coupon from the healthy savings booklet and 2 $3 coupons 12/6 SS
2 Theraflu - $5 ea w/$3 RR wyb 2, used the $2 coupon from the healthy savings booklet and 2 $3 coupons that I think I got in a coupon packet I won as a prize (there is a $2 printable
2 Gift tags - $.33 ea w/in ad coupon, filler
1 Popcorn Popper - $6.99 w/in ad coupon (a friend asked us to pick this up for them)
1 Crunch Santa - $.39 w/in ad coupon, filler
Total Cost: $32.82
Coupons: $20
RR: $12
GC: $.82
I got back $7 in RR, and I'll get back $6.99 for the popcorn popper, so I made $1.17.
Transaction #2
2 Theraflu - $5 ea w/$3 RR wyb 2, used the $2 coupon from the healthy savings booklet and 2 $3 coupons
Total Cost: $10.06
Coupons: $10
GC: $.06
And I got back $3 RR, so I made $2.94
Transaction #3
2 Theraflu - $5 ea w/$3 RR wyb 2, used the $2 coupon from the healthy savings booklet, $3 coupon, and 1 $2 coupon
2 holiday pencils - $.50 ea, filler
Total Cost: $11.14
Coupons: $9
RR: $2
GC: $.14
And I got back $3 RR, so I made $.86.
Transaction #4
2 Theraflu - $5 ea w/$3 RR wyb 2, used the $2 coupon from the healthy savings booklet and 2 $2 coupons
1 Crock Pot - $6.99 w/in ad coupon (I've been wanting a small one for a while, and it was such a great price!)
1 Gift tags - $.34 w/in ad coupon, filler
Total Cost: $17.96
Coupons: $8
RR: $9
GC: $.96
I got back $3 RR, so this cost $6.96
Transaction #5
By this time I'd pretty much exhausted all the good deals. I had $7 in RR that I needed to spend, so I just spent it on whatever.
2 dz eggs - $.99 ea, used B1G1 coupon
1 Dulcolax - $6.99 w/$4 RR, used $3 coupon on package (you can also mail in for a $5 rebate, but I've already gotten mine)
1 Ice cream - $3, for hubby's birthday at the end of the week
Total Cost: $12.09
Coupons: $3.99
RR: $7
GC: $1.10
And I got back $4 RR, so this cost $4.10.
So I didn't make money over all, but I did use up all those goofy RR, and now I have enough Theraflu to sink a battle ship.



0 comments:
Post a Comment