
I had a bunch of ECBs that were going to expire on Saturday. Seeing as it's hubby's birthday on Saturday, and we're going to Chicago if all goes as planned, then I figured I should spend them before Saturday.
4 Betty Crocker Bowls - 4/$5
2 Glade Candles - 2/$6 w/$4 ECBs wy spend $12, used 2 $2 off coupons
2 Glade Candle Refills - $2/$6 w/$4 ECBs why spend $12, used 2 buy 1 candle get refills free coupons
1 Lysol Wipes - $2.99 w/$1 ECBs
1 Listerine Strips - $3.99 w/$3 ECBs (tried to use $.50 coupon, but it didn't come off my total for some reason)
1 Philadelphia Cream Cheese - $2.49 (hubby's making himself some weird cake for his birthday, and he needs it. Yeah, I don't cook)
1 CVS Flavored Spring water - $.99
1 Comb - $2.79 (and I'm CRAZY about it. I haven't had a good comb for like a year)
1 Alteril Sleep Aid 4c - $1.99 w/$1.99 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Total Cost: $34.10
Coupons: $10
ECBs: $22.99
GC: $1.11
And I got back $10.99 in ECBs, so this cost approximately a fortune, but at least I used up those ECBs.



1 comments:
WOW! I'm jealous...
Post a Comment