
After reading the personal goals of Jamie over at I am a Money Magnet, I was inspired to write my own. Generally, I want to be more active (already doing well), less stressed (which is probably a joke), and a good boss. (Yes, if you haven't heard, I was promoted to manager last week. I have 7, soon to be 8, employees. And I don't want them to hate working for me.)
- Be more active. This is definitely my biggest one. I've gained some undisclosed number of pounds (some LARGE undisclosed number) since my lightest about three and a half years ago. I don't have a lot of hope getting back there in 2010, short of never eating again, but I do want to try to lose 20 pounds in 2010. I'm already doing better about doing my Wii Fit and biking on our stationary bike. As long as I can keep this up, I think I should be able to lose the 20 pounds.
- Read more. I think there is a lot of value in being well read. I used to read very frequently, but I've not been doing so well lately. I'd like to read at least one book a month in 2010. I know that doesn't seem like very many, but you have to remember, I work upwards of 60 hours a week.
- Which leads me to my next point, try to work a little bit less. My job can make me pretty busy at times, but there were several weeks where I was working more than 16 hours a day for up to 6 days straight. And I'm going to try to make those types of weeks a little less frequent.
- Do more speaking engagements. I was pretty busy doing coupon classes, but I haven't had a new one for a couple of weeks. I'd like to do a couple of classes every month in 2010.
This isn't a complete list, but it does have most of the highlights. Do you have goals for 2010? I'd love to hear them! Coming soon, my blogging and financial goals for 2010.
Photo credit:



0 comments:
Post a Comment