By now, I think just about everyone has heard about the hot Christmas toy this year. If you haven't, let me tell you, I really do think they're pretty cute. Now, in the interest of full disclosure, there has been some recent news articles regarding the safety of these toys. However, there is also buzz that the reported problems were a false alarm.
So, enter the giveaway at your discretion and risk.
Alright, now that we have gotten the legal mumbo jumbo out of the way, how about on to the giveaway?
The winner will receive the pictured Zhu Zhu pet, Chunk. How do you win? Well, there are several ways for you to enter!
The first and mandatory entry, tell me who you plan to give the Zhu Zhu pet to, should you win.
Extra entries:
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @couponldyonline in your tweet. You can use this text to tweet, if you like: Win a ZhuZhu Pet, this year's HOT Christmas toy, from @couponldyonline http://bit.ly/6J3zL1
- Add my button to your blogroll or sidebar
- Subscribe to my blog updates
- Follow my blog via Google Followers
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. The giveaway is open to residents of the US. Please ensure I have a way to contact you. Either leave your email address in your entry or have your email address available in your Blogger profile. Once chosen, the winner will have 48 hours to provide a mailing address for the prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. Entries that cannot be verified or that are invalid may be deleted. The mandatory entry must be completed in order for the extra entries to count.
This giveaway is not sponsored by Cepia LLC, owner of Zhu Zhu Pets. This item was provided by Coupon Lady Online.



124 comments:
I would love to give this to my 9 year old daughter whose been wanting this for a while. I hope I'm the lucky winner!
I would love to win this for my nephew who has an unimaginable number of allergies, animals being one of them. This would be so perfect for him! Thanks!
I have 5 childrens..... thats where it will go.
abookishmom at yahoo
How exciting. I hope I win this. My 70 year old mother has been asking me to find her these to give to her grandkids. She tried Ebay but it was to much $$. She would be so excited to win this. Thanks.
Robyn
wowlifeisgood(at)gmail(dot)com
Who would have thought toy Hamsters would be the next craze! I would love to win one for my kids.
Sorry it's couponclippingmomma(at)gmail(dot)com
I would give this to my 12 year old son. He has loved rodents every since reading the adventures of Fluffy the guinea pig.
Christine
dazed1821@aol.com
for me and my cat!
heartgrayson at yahoo dot com
I followed you on twitter! &rfin
heartgrayson at yahoo dot com
I would give this to our youth pastor's children. I'm sure they would be thrilled.
I would give the Zhu Zhu pet to my niece. :-)
I tweeted!
I subscribe!
I'm a google follower!
Ooh, tough decision! Either for my daughter who is three, she loves little critters! But she has a lot of toys and a moms group I'm part of is collecting toys for the families in the group who can't afford to buy toys this year. I'd need to check, I think one of the five year olds was looking for one, that would be a big surprise!
I'm subscribed by email.
I have a friend who is trying to find these things for her nieces. I would give it to her. Then she would only have to find one more!
I'm a follower through google.
I tweeted!
I follow you too google style... basically I stalk you and you love it :)
I would love to give this to my 9 year old son. He is an absolute animal lover - but we draw the line at live rodants! He would love this!
I am a new follower to your blog too!
This would be a gift for my niece!!
rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com
I would love to give this to my daughter, Kate. . .
my girls would love to get this emily and natalie
Would love to give it to my daughters! Thanks so much for the great giveaway!!! janal911 at yahoo dot com
I was planning to give this to my 5 year old daughter or her 6 year old cousin.
arobimom at gmail dot com
Subscribe by email
arobimom at gmail dot com
This is on my daughter's Christmas list and she would get it!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would love to win this for my 11 year old step-daughter. It is on her Christmas wish list, and I had never heard of it before then. She would be so surprised. Thanks for hosting the contest.
Awesome! I'm trying to get one for my friend's six year old who thinks Santa will bring her one.
I'd give this to my daughter. Thank you! staying_younger@yahoo.com
I subscribe under my blogger e-mail. Thanks! staying_younger@yahoo.com
I'm a new follower! Thanks! staying_younger@yahoo.com
@aldousmom following you on twitter!!
artzyfartzy68@gmail.com
I would LOVE to give the zhu zhu pet to my almost 3-yr-old...birthday on Sunday, Dec 13th!!
artzyfartzy68@gmail.com
artzyfartzy68@gmail.com added you to my igoogle page!!
I would give it to my daughter, Bailey! deanenpr at yahoo.com
Happy Holidays! My two sons would really enjoy a Zhu Zhu Pet! Please enter my name in your fabulous
drawing.....Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I follow you on Twitter!
"Tweet" ~ http://twitter.com/cmh512/status/6501200048.
Again, many thanks to you!
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I subscribe to your blog via my Google Reader Page and via email.
Merci, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I also follow your blog via Google Followers.
Thank you.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I will give the zhu-zhu to my daughter.
khulsey79 at yahoo dot com
My little daughter would LOVE it! :) Too cute!
sunshine12345678@hotmail.com
I would love to win these for my nieces.
tinap
tinajanet1@verizon.net
Hmmmmmmmmm. My two girls would have to arm wrestle for it I suppose :-)
Thanks for the chance!
I would love to give this as a gift to my sweet little dreamer daughter. She loves all animals, real or those Alive or fureal ones. I know she wanted one of these for Christmas but of course I couldn't find one. Thank you for the chance to give one to her and make her dreams come true.
I would love to win this and give it to my son for Christmas. Thanks for the chance to win.
my daughter is asking for this, so I hope I win!
tuesdayef at aol dot com
The Zhu Zhu Pet is going to go to my little man!
Tweeted!
I'm a Google follower!
my daughter would be receiving this for christmas if i were to win.velvethubler@yahoo.com
My nephew really wants one, so his step dad went out at 3 AM to get him one today. My son's pretty little yet, however I'd like to get him one too (and perhaps mommy will play with it more than he will!)
My four year old would love this.
earmstrong at hughes dot net
I would love to win this for my daughter, Savannah.
sheri@mybargainbasket.com
I would love to win this for my two daughters who both are wanting one. Thank you for this chance to win one. trishbazin@yahoo.com
I would like to win it for my eldest daughter, who unfortunately won't be getting very much at all for Christmas. It would be nice to have a really cool gift under the tree!
I would love this for my 2 year old and six year old! Thanks for the chance to win.
Following on Twitter - Tweet http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/status/6603111387
Following via Google Friend connect.
I would give it to my son.
I follow on twitter @lambchop1965
tweet http://twitter.com/lambchop1965/status/6604382399
I would give this to my son. He would be so happy! candaceotto32 at yahoo dot com
I follow on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/caotto7446/status/6616003406
candaceotto32 at yahoo dot com
I follow on google friend connect.
I subscribe to updates by feed. candaceotto32 at yahoo dot com
I would give this to my 4yo daughter and 3yo son to share! They are SOOOO cute!
Following your blog
subscribed via google reader :)
oh my gosh my daughter ava would love this. I hope we win. amypugmire@live.com
I follow your blog. amypugmire@live.com
email subscriber. amypugmire@live.com
follow on twitter and tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/6653347863
I would give it to my niece who has been asking for this but her parents are not able to get them.
I would give it to my son.
susanerios at hotmail.com
My sister is in school full time and her husband only works when there is work...they have 7 nieces/nephews to buy for! I want to give this to her if I win! I now subscribe to you via my yahoo page!
I would give it to my son who is always asking for a pet, but we're gone a lot so it's hard to have a live animal! This would be a perfect alternative! (That & I wouldn't have to feed it!)
Ellie W.
fcorin13 at yahoo dot com
my 8 year old nephew jake
lkp21@charter.net
I would give this to my 8yr old neice, who cannot have a real pet due to allergies.
wearehappy(at)comcast(dot)net
I would give this to my daughter Lily
I would love to give it to my daughter! juliehacking@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Julie Whitaker
I would give this to my 2 year old son. Thanks for the chance to win :)
bryansgirl_1979 @ hotmail dot com
I would give it to my daughter who wants one. We nixed the idea of a real hamster, so this one is much better!
I would give this to my son Justin. I have 4 boys and they all have severe animal allergies. They are so desperate for a pet...especially my son Justin. He would love to have one of these. Cool first giveaway!
I would give this to my son! Thanks for the chance.
I'd give this to my 2 year old son. He'd love it!
Thanks!
Lauren
laurnie0012@hotmail.com
I would give this to Santa so he could give it to my four year old daughter who reassured me not to worry if mom can't find a ZhuZhu pet because Santa will get her one.
My 4 year old would receive it.
jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I would give this toy to my darling daughter, Hadley who is 5 years old
I am following you on twitter and I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/EmilyKayWoodall
I'd love to win this for my daughter, I could finally be a "Cool Mom."
I would give to my 7 year old stepdaughter. She keeps on asking to go to the store to see if some came in or not.
I would give it to my niece.
I would give this to my sisters daughter who is 6. She would love it.
tinaP
tinajanet1@verizon.net
I would LOVE to give the ZhuZhu to my 3 year old son. I'm sure that my cat would love to have him chase something else for a change too!
This would be a great gift for my daughter! Thanks so much for the chance to win such a great prize!
Heather Ransom
THRansom@gmail.com
I'd give this to my daughter who would be SO excited!
If I won I would give it to my nephews! I have two gerbils that they love! Everytime they come over they love to play with them and when we go on vacation they babysit!
Thanks!
Nicole
Coleeol42784@aol.com
It would be such a joy to give this to my niece Ashlee for a Christmas gift. She would flip!!
Thanks for the giveaway-
amerskine@hotmail.com
I added your button to my blog!!
amerskine@hotmail.com
I am a follower!! :D
I posted and linked this giveaway from my blog to yours. It is on the side of my blog where my readers go daily for updated giveaways. *I do not tweet, but I hope this counts instead.
amerskine@hotmail.com
I would give this to my daughter Avery!
hmahan_0529 @yahoo dot com
I would give this to my daughter Lillian.
mommysaving at live dot com
I follow you on Twitter
@kristenlaudick
mommysaving at live dot com
Added you to my blogroll here http://mommysaving.wordpress.com/
mommysaving at live dot com
My daughter thinks those Zhu Zhu pets are the cutest little animals ever. She'd love it. At least she doesn't want a live one! Thanks for the giveaway.
Follow on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/iambrimful/status/6768818115
my daughter is aksing for this and I have had no luck!
My twins would love this!
Eric
esperron at aol dot com
My two daughters would love a zhu zhu pet,theve wanted one for a long time.They are very gentle with there toys and also share ALL of there toys, so chunk wouldent get hurt,most probaly loved on.
They would LOVE just ONE.
Thank you for doing the compitison even if i don't win.
Katrina
i would love to give this to my friend's daughter. they are down on times now as are most of us but this would totally make her day! thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! chantellesabino(at)live(dot)com
I'd give this to my grandson
zachsgran1 at yahoo dot com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/zachsgran1/status/6784445201
zachsgran1 at yahoo dot com
I plan to give the Zhu Zhu to my 9-year old daughter.
I'd give it to my niece :)
eod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribed to your blog
zachsgran1 at yahoo dot com
follower
zachsgran1 at yahoo dot com
I would give this to my son
tmc480 at yahoo dot com
follower
tmc480 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe
tmc480 at yahoo dot com
follow on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/tmc480/status/6809438718
tmc480 at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment