Sunday, October 11, 2009

Free soup and bread at Meijer this week!

There's a great Catalina deal at Meijer this week. Buy 5 Campbell's condensed soups and a loaf of Pepperidge farm bread and get $5 off your next purchase. Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom are $.65 this week, and there's a $1/4 printable at Meijer Mealbox. Pepperidge Farm bread is on sale for $2.49. So $.65*5+2.49=$5.74 - the $1 mealbox coupon = $4.74, and you'll get $5 off your next purchase! This deal should roll, too, so you can use that $5 to get more soup and bread. Just buy a small filler to eat up the $.26 overage.

I can't find any manufactuerer's coupons to go along with this deal. All the Campbell's coupons I have exclude the Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken. Still a good deal, regardless.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you happen to have that MB coupon saved???? I of course didn't print it on time.

Emily