Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CVS Go Green Tag

Couponing To Disney posted about this great new promotion at CVS! Buy one of the new CVS Go Green Tags for $.99 and attach it to your favorite reusable bag. The tags are apparently found near the registers, usually. Have the cashier scan it when you check out, and every 4th visit, you'll get $1 in ECBs. There's a limit of 1 scan per day. So in 4 trips, it pays for itself! Amazing! I can't wait to pick mine up. And it doesn't work just the one time. It will keep printing the bucks ever 4th time you have it scanned. There's no expiration on the promotion that I'm aware of.

2 comments:

Jenna Z said...

So far what I've heard from some of the cashiers at the CVS on Mattis is that the Regional Manager has not yet heard if we'll be getting these in our area. But I'm sure we will. Eventually.

Emily said...

We got ours today!!! I bet you were talking to me! I put some on each of the registers

Emily