Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So sometimes I forget things...

And it wasn't until my rebate checks arrived that I realized that I never posted my trips to Staples. Actually, correction, one of the trips is mine. The other DH made all by himself, and he did an AWESOME job. So let's start with hubby's trip. His was first anyway.



25 packs of pencils - $.01 each, the limit was supposed to be 2, but they let DH have 25 because they're being donated to Operation Christmas Child
2 packs photo paper - $9.99 ea, w/$8.99 rebate
2 packs copy paper - $3.69 ea, w/$3.68 rebate
1 pack Bic pens - $1, used a $1 printable that's no longer available

He also used a $5/$25 coupon.

Total Cost: $30.44
Coupons: $6
OOP: $24.44

We got back $25.34 in rebates, so we made $0.90!

So I'm not as talented as hubby. I didn't actually make money, but I got some cool stuff!



1 Zebra pencils - $2.99 w/$2.99 rebate
1 Zebra pens - $4.99 w/$4.99 rebate
1 Handy Lines highlighters - $4.99 w/$4.99 rebate

Total Cost: $13.98
Gift Card: $13.98
OOP: $0

I used a gift card that I won in a giveaway, so I didn't have to pay anything OOP!
And I got back $12.97 in rebates, which I'll deduct from my overall OOP.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

First time I've done Staples rebates was for the papers in the first picture, and I got those rebates awhile ago and received the rebates for the other stuff this week. I was impressed! :D