Ok, not really... DH and I decided we needed to get away, and we went to Indianapolis for a long weekend. We booked our hotel through Priceline, and it ended up we were at a very nice hotel, without internet in our room. In some ways, it was better that way, because I worked a lot less than I would have otherwise. We did have internet in the lobby, so I wasn't completely disconnected.
So instead of working (well, working all the time... I did work some) and blogging (which can be work-like sometimes), we enjoyed each other's company and saw some of the sights in Indianapolis.
My favorite part was the zoo. So, I'm kind of timid, and when I heard you could pet a shark, it didn't sound like it was for me. But I did it!
Yup, I pet a shark. It was very cool. If you're ever in Indy, stop by the zoo. It wasn't cheap, but it was a lot of fun.
So, if you're looking for some deals, check out i heart wags and i heart cvs. There are some great deals this week... I just haven't gotten around to actually writing about them....



0 comments:
Post a Comment