First, what is Coupon Trunk? They keep a list of (mostly) current online coupon codes for a variety of retailers. They also have a terrific blog with lots of great ideas about saving money. I found their Websites for Less post particularly interesting, as I've been toying with the idea of buying my own hosting.
There are two ways to browse their coupons, by name of the store or by category. For instance, hubby and I do a fair amount of shopping at ThinkGeek. You can click the T link at the top of the page, and you'll find ThinkGeek in there with the other retailers with names that begin with T. Pretty straightforward. Personally, I'm finding this to be my preferred method of browsing, but browsing by category works well, too. I found their Best Buy section under Electronics, which was exactly where I expected it to be.
I found that they had a good selection of stores, and the coupons were not expired, for the most part. The only place I found expired coupons was their Best Buy section. However, it was very easy to see at a glance whether the coupons were current or not, so it wasn't really a problem.
They have information at the bottom of the store pages that mentions a Coupon Clipboard. I couldn't find that it was something that is in place currently, but it sounds like a great idea. From what I can understand for the site, the Coupon Clipboard would allow you to save multiple coupons to your clipboard where you could use them later (before they expire, of course).
I haven't actually had an occasion to use any of their coupons for a purchase yet, but I hope to do so soon! So that's Coupon Trunk. I hope you'll check it out and find some coupons to save yourself some money!
This post has been sponsored by Coupon Trunk. The author received compensation for this review. However, this is the honest opinion/experience of the author. The author makes no guarantee regarding your experience with this site/product. If you are interested in having your site/product reviewed, please contact me.



2 comments:
Ah, Think Geek, always a fun place to browse! They have some pretty neat stuff :D
Think Geek is very popular around our home too... I want to get the "keep out of direct sunlight" shirt for the husband ;) Nice review... I am going to check them out. I do 98% of my shopping online (excluding groceries of course but word on the street is that I could get Meijer to deliver them to my door for $7 or something)
Post a Comment