Sunday, June 14, 2009

This week's Walgreens deals -- 6/14-6/20

Want to see the flier? Check out Hot Coupon World or i heart wags.
Freebies

Right Guard - $.99 w/IVC. There are $2 printables for the roll-on Dry Idea. I'm assuming the roll on works for the IVC, but I'm not certain. You might be able to get overage for these. It depends on your cashier.

St. Ives Body Wash - $2.99 w/$3 ECB. There are $1.50 MFC from the 5/10 SS, so this could be a great moneymaker! This was a regional coupon, so if you live in the land of crummy coupon inserts like I do, you probably didn't get this.

Other Great Deals

Walgreens Aluminum foil 20 ft - 2/$1 w/IVC

Walgreens Reusable shopping bags - 3/$1 w/IVC

That's all I see that fits my definition of good deals. Check out Hot Coupon World or i heart wags for more info.

0 comments: