Alright, I'm combining CVS and Walgreens into a single post this week, because they're just so sad, I can't bring myself to write two separate posts.
As always, you can check out info about CVS at Hot Coupon World or i heart cvs and Walgreens at Hot Coupon World or i heart wags.
CVS
$10 ECB wyb 2 adult sunglasses, PSA 5.99. So if you get two of the $5.99 sunglasses, they'll end up costing $.99 each.
Skintimate and Edge -- $1.99 this week. Use $1 Skintimate Printable or $1 Edge Printable to make this a pretty good deal.
Speed Stick - 2/$5, get $3 ECB. $1 each isn't terrible. I've heard there are some $1 MFC floating around, but I haven't seen any myself.
Walgreens
Right Guard or Dry Idea - $2.99 w/$2 RR, if you got $1 MFCs recently, these would be free. They were $1/2 in our area, so I won't be doing this.
Yeah, that about does it. Man, how am I going to roll my Walgreens RR? This is becoming such a hassle. I miss the rebate program!
Alright, enough of my whining. At least I think Meijer is going to provide for some excellent deals this week. More on that later. Right now, I have to get ready for church! Where'd the morning go!?!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment