Want to see the flier? Check out Hot Coupon World or i heart cvs.
Just when I had lost all hope in CVS, they have a great week! Check your email, because I got a $4/$20 yesterday, and it's going to go great with this week's deals.
Freebies
Soyjoy Bars - 4/$4 w/$4 ECB -- $1/5 printable LIMIT 5
Thermacare arm or neck wrap 1 ct - $2.49 w/$2.49 ECB -- $1 printable LIMIT 2
Sobe Life water 20oz - B1G1 -- B1G1 printable LIMIT 6
Other Great Deals
There's a Kotex deal going on from 5/24 to 7/19 that I just found out about over at i heart cvs. Kotex Ultra Thin 14-20ct, Lightdays 40-64ct, Pads 14-24ct, and Tampons 18 ct are 2/$7 w/$2 ECBs. There are $1.50 off MFCs in the CVS Beauty Magazine, and I got a $1.50 off CRT on the end of my receipt the other day, so this is going to be a pretty good deal!
That's about all I see that fits my definition of good deals. You can find more info at Hot Coupon World or i heart cvs.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment