Thursday, June 25, 2009

A field trip to Walgreens and CVS

You may recall that I have a friend who is a fairly new coupon convert. Well, I went with her and another up and coming coupon extraordinaire friend to Walgreens and CVS yesterday. We had a pretty good trip! Here's what I got:



Walgreens

1 Aquafresh - $3 w/$3 RR, used $1 printable
1 Speedstick - $2.99 w/$2 RR

Total Cost: $6.25
Coupons: $1
RR: $3
GC: $2.25

And I got back $5 in RR. So not too bad.

CVS

Transaction #1

5 SoyJoy - 4/$4, get $4 ECB, used $1/5 printable
1 Always Infinity 32 ct - $4.99, used $4 coupon from most recent P&G Brandsaver (the 32 ct work, too!)

Total Cost: $10.04
Coupons: $5
ECBs: $4.98
GC: $.06

And I got back $4 ECBs.

Transaction $2

5 SoyJoy - 4/$4, get $4 ECB, used $1/5 printable

Total Cost: $5.01
Coupons: $1
ECBs: $4
GC: $.01

And I got back $8 in ECBs.

That's the last of the SoyJoy for me. I'm not that crazy about them, but my friend and her son LOVE them. More for them, I guess! Thanks for reading.


0 comments: