We've been chilling this afternoon, so I thought I'd find some great giveaways.
- Mamas Money Savers has 10 sets of Dove coupons -- ends 5/28
- Frugal, Freebies, and Deals is giving away a $50 Barnes and Noble online giftcard -- ends 6/24
- Win $423.65 in coupons from The Sassy Super Saver! -- ends 5/25
- Spots on My Apples is giving away a 3 bag combopack from TuckerBags -- ends 6/5
- Coupon Teacher is giving away a set of coupon inserts -- ends 5/30
- You can win a Better Life Starter Kit over at Frugal Girls! -- ends 6/3
- Win Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissues as well as a $50 Visa Gift Card or a $100 Amazon Gift Card from STL Mommy.
- Coupon Queen of Corning is giving away $75 worth of coupons.



2 comments:
Thanks for the post!
Congrats!!!
you won the coupons!!!!!
Please email me at thesassysaver@gmail.com with your address so I can get them sent to you!
Post a Comment