Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yesterday's Trip to CVS

I seem to be consistently a day behind. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I can make excuses about working quite a bit lately, but no one wants to hear that. You want to see the deals! And so you shall.



At this point you may be wondering approximately how much toothpaste I have. A lot. No, more than that. A ton. I could bathe in it regularly for quite some time and still have a lot. What can I say? I can't pass up free toothpaste.

3 Axe Deodorant - Clearance for $2.50 w/$2 ECB, used $1 MFC
2 Crest - $2.88 w/$2 ECB, used $1 MFC
1 Bayer - $2 w/$2 ECB, used $1 MFC

Total Cost $15.68
Coupons: $6
ECB: $8.98
GC: $.70
OOP: $0

And I got back $12 in ECBs, so I made $2.32!


0 comments: