Monday, April 20, 2009

Better late than never

Well, I did actually do some shopping last week, even though I didn't post about it. :) Here are all of last week's purchases, just in case you're interested.



CVS

Well, I had ECBs expiring... again... Here's what I got.

2 Pantene - 2/$7 w/$2 ECB, used $3/2 MFC
2 Sure - 2/$5 w/$2 ECB, used 2 $1 MFC
1 Viva - $7.49 w/$2 ECB, used $1 MFC from some home mailer I had
1 Softsoap - $4.99 w/$4.99 ECB, used $1 MFC

Total Cost: $25.06
Coupons: $7
ECB: $16.99
GC: $1.07
OOP: $0

I got back $10.99 in ECB, so this cost quite a bit, but at least I got rid of my expiring ECBs.

Then here's what I got later in the week at CVS and Walgreens:



CVS

2 Colgate Sensitive - $3.99 ea w/$3.99 ECB, used 1 $1 MFC and 1 $.75 MFC

Total Cost: $8.13
Coupons: $1.75
ECBs: $6
GC: $.38
OOP:$0

And I got back $7.98 in ECB, so I made $1.60!

Walgreens

Transaction #1

1 Chapstick - $1.99 w/$2 RR
1 Scunci - $2 w/$2 RR

Total Cost: $4.17
RR: $3.50
GC: $0.67
OOP:$0

And I got back $4 in RR.

Transaction #2

1 Colgate Max Fresh - $3.29 w/$3.50 RR, used $1 MFC
1 Scunci - $2 w/$2 RR
1 Easter chocolate egg (not pictured) - $.12

Total Cost: $5.83
Coupons: $1
RR: $4
GC: $.83
OOP: $0

And I got back $5.50 in RR

Transaction #3

1 Colgate Max Fresh Toothbrush - $3.29 w/$3.50 RR (I wanted a Max White, so I could use my $1 coupon, but they didn't have any)
1 Chapstick

Total Cost: $5.55
RR: $4
GC: $1.55
OOP:$0

And I got back $5.50 in RR.

Transaction #4

1 Skintimate - $2.99 w/$3 RR
1 Chapstick - $1.99 w/$2 RR
1 Scunci - $2 w/$2 RR
1 Easter chocolate egg (not pictured) - $.12

Total Cost: $7.52
RR: $7
GC: $.52
OOP: $0

And I got back $7 in RR.

So all my Walgreens transactions ended up costing $.07 total. Not too bad, I didn't think.

0 comments: