Want to see the flier? Check out Hot Coupon World or i heart cvs.
Freebies
2 Day Sale:
$1.99 ECB WYB Paas Egg decorating kit $1.99 LIMIT 2
All week:
Accu-check Diabetes Monitoring Kit Aviva or Compact Plus - $9.99 w/$9.99 ECB, limit 1
Other Great Deals
Glade Sense & Spray/Lasting Impressions - $5.99 w/$1 ECB, limit 1
If you have the $1 CRT for Sense & Spray, you can do this
Glade Sense & Spray - $5.99
-$4 MFC from 3/29/09 SmartSource insert or the March 20th All You Magazine
-$1 CRT
Pay $.99 and get back $1 ECB!
Without the CRT, it's still a good deal at $.99 OOP after the $1 ECB if you like this sort of thing.
Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber - $2.99
If you have the $1 CRT for the Action Scrubber, you can do this
Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber - $2.99
-$2.75 coupon
-$1 CRT
That's $.76 overage! Without the CRT, it's only $.24 for each one. I'll probably pick up a few of these, even though I don't have the CRT. I love the scrubbers.
That's about all I see that fits my definition of good deals. You can find more info at Hot Coupon World or i heart cvs.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment