Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ok, a little late

We had quite the weekend around here. DH put up a new towel bar for me in our bathroom, because he's great. However, not all 24 inch towel bars are created equal. The screws didn't all go in the same place, so we ended up with a hole in our wall from where the towel bar used to be. We took this opportunity to putty and paint several imperfections in our walls. So we had curtains on every chair in our house and painters tape everywhere so we could do the touchups. This is completely not how I live. I hate disorder or things being out of place, so it's really quite something I made it through the weekend. Everything is back to normal now, almost. We still need to put the towel bar back up, since we had to take it down to paint.

Anyhow, even with the crazy painting schedule, I was able to find my way to Walgreens and CVS. Here's what I got:




Walgreens

2 Garnier - $.99 w/IVC, used $1 MFC
10 M&M's - $.10 ea! They were on some kind of super sale!

Total Cost: $3.45
Coupons: $2
GC: $1.45
OOP: $0

CVS -- I used a $5/$30 I got in my email the other day

3 Dry Idea - $2.99 w/$2 ECB, used $2 MFC The limit is 3 not 1 as advertised!
2 Aveeno Shaving Cream - $4.99 w/$2 ECB, used $2 MFC
1 Aveeno anti itch - $4.49 w/$2 ECB, see coupon above
1 Irish Spring Body Wash - $4.99 w/$4.99 ECB, used $1 MFC from home mailer
1 Colgate MaxFresh - $2.99 w/$2.99 ECB

Total Cost: $32.15
Coupons: $18
ECB: $12.98
GC: $1.17
OOP: $0

And I got back $19.98 in ECB, for a profit of $5.83!

0 comments: