Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh Walgreens, How I Love You

Walgreens is my favorite place this week. I've been there almost every day this week! The Walgreens deals may be coming to an end soon, though. Just about every store around is out of Dove and Blink. Anyway, here's what I got today from Walgreens, CVS, and Meijer:



Walgreens

Transaction #1

1 Blink Eye Drops - 7.99 w/$8 RR (used $2 coupon from last Sunday's paper)
1 Vaseline - $2.69 w/$2 RR (used $1.25 coupon from last Sunday's paper)
1 Carmex Lip Balm - $2.99 w/$2 RR

Total Cost: $13.99
Coupons: $3.25
RR: $10
GC: $0.74
OOP: $0

Got $12 RR for $1.26 in profit.

Transaction #2

6 Dove Beauty Bar - $.99 w/in ad coupon
2 Dove deodorant - $.99 (used $1.50/2 coupon from an old insert)
1 Pantene Nature Fusion Shampoo - $2.99 (used $1 coupon from last Sunday's paper)
1 Pantene Nature Fusion Conditioner - $2.99 (used $1 coupon from last Sunday's paper)

Total Cost: $14.98
Coupons: $3.50
RR: $10
GC: $1.48
OOP: $0

Got $10 RR, and $3.30 in rebates. ($3+10% rebate for 2 Pantene Nature Fusion).

Transaction #3

1 Wal-zyr tabs - $3.99 ($3.99 rebate)
1 Blink Eye Drops - $7.99
1 Colgate Max Fresh - $3.29 w/$3.50 RR

Total Cost: $15.42
Coupons: $2.00
RR: $10
GC: $3.42
OOP: $0

Got $11.50 in RR and $4.39 rebates for $2.47 in profit.

Transaction #4

1 Blink Eye Drops - $7.99
1 Carmex Lip Balm - $2.99
1 Colgate Max Fresh - $3.29

Total Cost: $14.41
Coupons: $2.00
RR: $12
GC: $0.41
OOP: $0

Got $13.50 RR for $1.09 in profit.

Whew... Ok! No, I didn't wipe out any one Walgreens. I did transactions at multiple stores.

Ok, just a couple other things.

CVS

1 Just for Men Touch of Gray - $6.99 full rebate
1 Act Mouth Wash - $.99 w/$.99 ECB

Total Cost: $7.98
Coupons: $0
ECB: $7.99 (adjusted down to $7.98)
GC: $0
OOP: $0

Meijer

2 Smart Balance Peanut Butter - $2 ea (used $1 coupons from an old insert, and $1/2 Meijer mealbox coupon. You can use Mealbox coupons with manufacturer coupons now! Yay!)

Total Cost: $4.03
Coupons: $3
GC: $1.03
OOP: $0

I think this was a pretty good day. I'm really hoping I can work out a couple more Walgreens deals this week! I hope everyone has found their way to Walgreens this week. It's such a great week!

0 comments: