Sunday, March 22, 2009

Have You Heard About the Ultimate Blog Party 2009?

Ultimate Blog Party 2009Jamie over at I Am a Money Magnet posted a link about the Ultimate Blog Party 2009 sponsored by 5 Minutes for Mom. So what's it all about? This is a great way to meet other bloggers and non-bloggers, network, and make new friends! I'm so excited to be a part of it! And not only those exciting things, you can win prizes, too! Here are a few of my favorites:

I'd be happy with any prizes, but I really like (in order of preference) 58, 19, 21, 22, 121, 114, and 37. There are lots of great Mommy related prizes that would be great for all you moms out there, I'm sure, but there are lots of great prizes for those of us without kids, too!

If you've found me from the UBP, Welcome! My name is Shawna, and I love to save money! And I love to help others save money. If you'd like to find out how to get tons of great stuff for FREE (yes, I said free!), maybe you'd consider subscribing? Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's great that you joined the UBP 09 party.. I enjoyed stopping by and visiting your blog

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Came in through the blog party. I'm all about saving money too.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jenny86753oh9 said...

In this economy your blog is SUPER handy! I'm so glad you introduced yourself on my blog. Subscribing to you!

Mrs. T said...

Found you on the Ultimate Blog Party list. You have a very nice blog. I'm always looking for money saving ideas and coupons.

Anonymous said...

Hello there. Knocking on your door from the blog party. Hope you don’t mind.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com

Twitter: About Parenting

Jamie @ I Am A Money Magnet said...

Hi Shawna!
I'm glad you joined the party! This is my first year to participate too! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment. I do hope you'll visit again!

Shawna Bates said...

Hi Shawna!
Great Blog!!
I liked reading how you save!! That is awesome. I am a semi-saver. I don't go to high extremes but I like finding deals and using coupons to make the deal even sweeter!!
Have fun doing the blog party.
If you'd like I'm having a giveaway on my blog and you're welcome to join in.
From another Shawna :)

Melanie said...

Hi, Shawna... so nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my party earlier this week!

Enjoy.

Monica said...

Hi, Shawna, just stopping by from the UBP 2009. I'm a coupon blogger too!! Sounds like we've had some very similar experiences at Walgreens and I've read tons just like this. They gotta get there act together. I like your blog and put it on my reader. Take care-Monica @ http://www.coupons-feed-u.com

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Unknown said...

I'm blog hopping via the Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet you.