Anyway, here's the deal. The single Dove Beauty Bars are $.99 with IVC this week. Buy 8, and you'll get $10 in RR! So here's what I got today in 4 transactions:

Transaction #1
10 Dove Beauty Bars - $.99 w/flier coupon, buy 8 get $10 RR (I only needed 8... I don't know why I got 10.)
1 Vaseline Lotion - $2.69, get $2 RR (used $1.50 coupon from the 1-18 Vlassis, there's also a $1 coupon for the Clinical Therapy)
1 Colgate - $3.29, get $3.50 RR (used $.75 coupon from recent insert)
Total Cost: $16.89
Coupons: $2.25
RR: $8
GC: $6.64
OOP: $0
Got back $10 in RR, for $0.86 profit.
Transaction #2
8 Dove Beauty Bars
1 Sambucol - $12.99 ($4 coupon. And there's a $10 coupon in the EasySaver catalog.)
Total Cost: $11.65
Coupons: $4.00
RR: $5.50
GC: $2.15
OOP: $0
Got back $10 in RR, for $2.35 profit.
Transaction #3
1 Colgate
Total Cost: $3.32
Coupons: $0.75
GC: $2.57
OOP: $0
Got back $3.50 in RR, for $.93 profit.
Transaction #4
1 Vaseline
1 Tissues - $.29
Total Cost: $3.21
Coupons: $1.25
GC: $1.96
OOP: $0
Got back $2 in RR, for $.04 profit. I totally did this last part wrong. I should have gotten the Vaseline by itself, then gotten the Colgate and the tissues so I could use the RR from the Vaseline. Oh well. It's no great tragedy. I still have some coupons, so I'm sure I'll find some ways to roll these RR into more RR and free stuff!
What are you still doing here?! Get yourself over to Walgreens! This week won't last forever!



0 comments:
Post a Comment