
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that the air freshener that was on rebate last month is reported to be on rebate again this month.
Total Cost: $25.84
Coupons: $10
RR: $6
GC: $9.84
OOP: $0
And I'll be getting back $9.89 in rebates! It took me a long time to follow the math, because I didn't think the trip cost me money, and it didn't. I left the store with rebates that would end up increasing my gift card value by $.05. If you're confused, it's ok. So was I. Poor DH spent like 10 minutes explaining the math to me. How is it possible that I can have finished a math major and be completely incapable of performing basic arithmetic?
Anywho, then there was the way home from work... I've got all these ECBs, and the expiration dates just keep creeping up on me! Thankfully I spent these with 3 days to spare.
Total Cost: $9.98Coupons: $0
ECBs: $9.98
GC: $0
OOP: $0
To the penny! Yay! In case you didn't know, the adult chewable aspirin is producing the ECBs this month, too, not just the children's. I was very grateful, because the store I went to didn't have any more children's! Man, I have more ECBs expiring next week. I need to come up with a game plan!



0 comments:
Post a Comment