Sunday, December 28, 2008
ECB Calculator
DH and I have been working on this tool for a little while. You can enter the values for your CVS ECB, and it will tell you what dollar amounts you can create from your ECB. It's not done yet, but I'm hoping that it might still be useful to some folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
love it! simple idea but it can save a lot of time when youre standing there wondering what to do bc two items are out of stock and you still need to roll some ecbs...
thanks for sharing! hope to meet up with you two again...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I hope you can work it up to print eventually like on one page in column format or something.
Still LOVE it already even if it is a work in process!
This looks so awesome I would love to see how you track your savings. Got a spreadsheet for that to share too?
I blogged about your calculator here. Again, I think it is so sweet...like the cupcake calculator picture I found to put on my post!
This is great, but now your Google Ad Sense blocks part of the answers even during the printing process. ;)
The Adsense problem is fixed. Thanks for letting me know.
Post a Comment