Saturday, October 25, 2008

Like a chicken with my head... well... you know

Oh my word! Life has been so crazy lately! We're having our annual conference at work, and there's just so much going on. The project I've been developing is being shown to our customers tomorrow, and I'm very nervous! And I'm up too late! Despite all the craziness, I knew I had to get in on the $5/$20 coupon for this weekend from Walgreens. You can get it from their website. I also needed to pick up a prescription, so I stopped at CVS yesterday. Here's all I got:


CVS

1 Just for Men
1 Excedrin Gels

Total Cost: $10.08
Coupons: $5
Previously Earned ECB: $4
Gift Card: $1.08
OOP $0

And I got back $7.99 in ECB. I also have mail in rebates for both items, so I'll be getting back $9.98 cash. This was a really great deal, because I had a CVS CRT for $3 off the Excedrin, as well as a $2 manufacturer coupon, and the Excedrin was on sale for $1.99. So that made some great overage! I accidentally put these both on the same receipt to begin with, duh! So I had to "return" the Just for Men and rebuy it so I could have it on a different receipt. I felt so dumb! All in all, I made $12.89 after rebates!

Then today there was Walgreens.

4 Walgreens travel tissues
3 Kiwi Benefiber Sticks
2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners
1 L'Oreal Revitalift
1 L'Oreal Eye Cream
1 Rimmel Foundation
1 L'Oreal Face Towelettes
1 Airwick Air Freshener
1 Always Infinity Pads

Total Cost: $79.39
Coupons: $35
Previously Earned RR: $23
Gift Card: $21.39

I'm getting back $35.77 in rebates, and I left with another $9 in RR. So I made about $0.38! I really needed the Always and the Lysol, so I was pleased. The Airwick is probably going to be a Christmas gift. I don't have great plans for all the other stuff, but I'm sure I'll find a home for it.

Hopefully I'll have another post tomorrow. I have Cats that expire tomorrow for Meijer!

0 comments: