Today was the last day for the state sales tax holiday, so I took advantage of that at Staples this afternoon! I also dropped by CVS to pick up the Blink eyedrops.
6 1 Subject Notebooks - $.01 ea w/$5 purchase
2 Reams Copy Paper - $4.99 w/$4.98 Easy Rebate, LIMIT 2
1 Battery Powered Pencil Sharpener - $15.99 w/$15.99 Easy Rebate, LIMIT 1
I used this 20% off office/school supplies coupon, too. Check your ad, as there were the same coupons in the flyer at the store!
Total Cost: $22.82
OOP: $22.82
And I'm getting back $25.95 in rebates, for a profit of $3.13!
So I went to CVS and thought I'd pick up some free Sobe. But I failed to read the full coupon... The B1G1 printable is only good up to $1.69. Sobe is $2.09 at my store. So when the transaction was done, it cost more than I'd expected. The cashier pointed out the $1.69 limit on the coupon (which I totally didn't see.) So I returned them.... And was again a big pain at CVS, which seems to be my specialty lately. All I ended up getting was the blink for $7.99 w/$7.99 ECBs, LIMIT 1. I did use the $1.50 printable.
Total cost (w/the Sobe): $12.62
Coupons: $4.88
ECBs: $6.98
GC: $.76
And I got back $7.99 in ECBs, and $4.80 on a money card for the Sobe because I can't read...
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment