Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yesterday's CVS Run

I made a quick, late night end-of-the-week trip to CVS last night to use up some ECBs that were getting ready to expire on me. I spent more than I would have liked to, but at least my bucks didn't expire. :)

Photobucket

3 boxes Grape Nuts - 3/$10 w/$5 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Used 3 $2 printables
2 CVS Pantyliners - 2/$1 w/$1 ECBs, LIMIT 3 (but you can only do 1 per transaction)
This deal is good all month.
1 Charmin Ultra Soft - $5.49 w/$1 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Used $.25 coupon from the 7/2 P&G Brandsaver
1 Gallon Milk - $2.69 w/$1 ECBs, LIMIT 1
1 Plastic Wrap - $1
1 3 Musketeers Truffle - $.50
Used $.50 coupon from the coupon printer.
1 Puffs - $1.99 (can you believe it cost that much!? Oh, and the CVS brand was the same price!)
1 Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Multi-purpose Solution 2oz - $2.99 w/$2.99 ECBs, LIMIT 2
This deal is good all month.

Total Cost: $26.57
Coupons: $6.75
ECBs: $18.98
GC: $.84

And I got back $10.99 in ECBs, so this cost $8.83. That's more than I'd like, but you can't make money every trip, right?


0 comments: