Need a new backpack? Head to Staples this week to get a backpack FREE after EasyRebate. You'll get the full purchase price of the backpack back on a Staples gift card. Don't need a backpack? They have lots of cute totes that qualify for the rebate as well. I ended up not finding exactly what I was looking for as far as a bag was concerned, but I did pick up a couple of other great deals.
2 Reams Printer Paper - $4.99 w/$4.98 Easy Rebate, LIMIT 2 (Sun-Wed only)
2 Bic Pens - $.01 ea w/$5 purchase (Sun-Wed only)
Total Cost: $10.88
OOP: $10.88
And we'll get back $9.96 in rebates, so this cost less than $1! Not too shabby, if you ask me.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
I could get unlazy and look this up but do you per chance know if they have any smallish preschool sized back packs? If you can believe it... my kid is starting pre-k this year. NUTS!
Post a Comment