Saturday, July 24, 2010

Did You Miss Me?

No, I wasn't abducted by aliens, and no, I'm not dead. Last week hubby and I went to Denver to visit my family. I have a fair bit of family out there, and two of my cousins just had babies. So it was high time we get ourselves out there to meet the newest members of our family (first cousins once removed, to be precise).

We had a wonderful trip. When we got back, I of course went back to work. And I never left. My team worked tirelessly this week on a new website that I'm looking very forward to sharing with you soon. But, all that work seriously cut into my blogging time. Well, it's the weekend, and I've managed to eek out some free time. So let me show you the last minute CVS run I made tonight.


2 M&Ms - 2/$1 w/$1 ECBs, LIMIT 1
It was supposed to be the pretzel kind on deal, but they'd been out since Sunday, so they substituted the reglar for me. Used $.75/2 coupon that I have no idea where it came from.

1 Celsius Green Tea 4pk - $7.99 w/$7.99 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Used $2 printable.

1 Wheat Thins - $.99
Used $1 printable.

Total Cost: $10.06
Coupons: $3.74
ECBs: $5.99
GC: $.33

And I got back $8.99 in ECBs, so I made $2.67!

0 comments: