Monday, June 7, 2010

This week's CVS & Walgreens deals - 6/6-6/12

Did you get a $5 off $15 purchase coupon from CVS? I got one on Saturday, but it had a really short expiration date on it! It's nice to see one of these. It's been a long time since I had one.

CVS

Dawn Hand Renewal - $.97, use the $1 coupon from the Home Made Simple booklet to get this free

Glade Essential Oils candle 4oz, Sense & Spray refill 0.43oz, gel refills, Scented Oil refills 1-3ct, or Scented Oil holder - $2.50 get $5 ECBs when you spend $10, LIMIT 2
Use 2 buy a refill, get a holder free printables and get 2 refills and 2 holders for free after ECBs

Rolaids 100-150ct, Rolaids softchews 24-36ct, Mylanta chewables 24ct, or Mylanta liquid 12oz - $3.99 w/$4 ECBs when you buy 2, LIMIT 1
Use the $4 off 2 Pepcid, Rolaids, Mylanta, Lactaid, Dramamine, Imodium or Tucks coupon from the 6/6 RedPlum insert to make this a small moneymaker.

Walgreens

Bayer 24 to 36ct - $.99 w/IVC
Use this $1 printable to get this free.

Bengay Massaging Gel - $4.99
Use this $5 printable.

Spend $25 in participating Gillette and Old Spice products, Get $10 Register Rewards.
Money Saving Mom had this deal idea:

3 Gillette Odor Shield Deodorants – $4.99 ea
3 Gillette Bodywash (I'm not sure the price?)
Use 3 $2/1 coupons and 3 BOGO coupons from the 5/16 RedPlum
Make $1!

Confused by any of the abbreviations? Check out my list of abbreviations I commonly use to find the meaning.

Looking for more information on this week's deals? Check out i heart cvs and i heart wags.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Do you know of a local Walgreens that will take a coupon that is worth more than the product? I haven't had luck, even $5 coupon on $4.99, so I haven't tried in awhile.

Someone mentioned that the coupon wasn't for the product that is on sale for $4.99, but I haven't actually looked yet :D