Thursday, June 10, 2010

CLOSED - Giveaway: Good Earth Prize Pack - Ends 6/17

MyBlogSpark provided me with a Good Earth dry dinner kit, bamboo cutting board, 2 bamboo plates, 2 sets of bamboo flatware, and a reusable shopping tote. No other compensation was received for this post.

Good Earth is introducing a new line of products, dry dinner kits. Hubby and I had the privilege to try out their Mediterranean Chicken flavor, and let me tell you, we really enjoyed it! It was very easy to fix. You just boil some water, cook up some chicken, mix up the sauce, and that really is about it. My favorite part was the sun dried tomatoes in the sauce. It really added a little something to the sauce. The dinner kit includes everything you need; you just have to add the meat.

The box claims that it makes 5 servings. Hubby and I got enough for lunch and dinner, so we got about 4 servings out of it. There are 290 calories a serving and no trans fats. I'm watching my weight, so I was very happy with the caloric content.

Besides the great dinner, I also really liked the bamboo items. We've loved using the flatware in particular.

Want to win your own kit? One winner will receive a pack just like I received, courtesy of My Blog Spark.

The pack includes a Good Earth dry dinner kit, bamboo cutting board, 2 bamboo plates, 2 sets of bamboo flatware, and a reusable shopping tote.

You have five ways to enter. For each entry, make sure to include some method for me to contact you. If you do not include contact information, your entry will be disqualified.

The first and mandatory entry, tell me which of the Good Earth dry dinner kits you'd most like to try:
Mediterranean Chicken with angel hair pasta
Spicy Citrus Glazed Shrimp with angel hair pasta
Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto
Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta

Once you've completed the mandatory entry, you may do any of the following for additional entries:
Leave a separate comment for each entry. The giveaway ends at 6/17 at 11:59pm CST. The winner will have 48hrs to respond after being contacted or a new winner will be selected. Good luck!

41 comments:

K said...

the shrimp one would be MY fave pick but a family member is allergic so I will pick the Tuscan Chicken then...they all look good to me though.

K
http://scr.im/nerak

Jenn said...

I would probably say the spicy citrus glazed shrimp would be my first choice, but they all sound AMAZING!!!

And, I'm already a follower on your blog! :-)

Jenn said...

Added your button to my blog's side bar!

Jenna Z said...

Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta sounds great! But I'd use Qorn instead of chicken. :)

Jenna Z said...

I follow your blog! Of course!

Unknown said...

I would like to try the Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto. LOVE mushrooms!

trisha dot davis at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I'm following you via Google Reader.

trisha dot davis at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I'm following you via Google friends.

trisha dot davis at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I tweeted your giveaway (benjiesluv)

trisha dot davis at gmail dot com

Monica said...

Herb Crusted Chicken with Mushrrom Risotto.

Thanks!

Kristen said...

I'd like to try the Herb Crusted Chicken with Risotto.

couponboss at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

It is hard to choose, probably herb crusted chicken.

Cheri said...

I'd try the Mediterranean chicken with angel hair pasta

Asims said...

I'd like to try the Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta - yum!

Angie

Asims said...

Just tweeted you (twice actually) Do I get "extra credit" for sending it to fb too?

Angie

Asims said...

And following you on twitter
Angie

Anonymous said...

Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto.

Yum!

Anonymous said...

Google reader

Anonymous said...

Twitter following and tweeted

Anonymous said...

Follow you on Google and read all of each Buzz!

sandra said...

I'd love to try the Tuscan chicken!
sandramasters1@bellsouth.net

sandra said...

I subscribe via email!
sandramasters1@bellsouth.net

sponge423 said...

i would love to try the mediterrenian chicken!
chaveli3 @ yahoo . com

sponge423 said...

I follow on gfc
chaveli3 @ yahoo . com

Christine said...

I'd like to try the spicy citrus shrimp

Christine
dazed1821@aol.com

Sweet T said...

I would like to try Mediterranean Chicken with angel hair pasta.

courtneyscontemplations AT yahoo DOT com

Sweet T said...

I subscribe by e-mail

courtneyscontemplations AT yahoo DOT com

Diane said...

I would love to try the Herb crusted chicken,,,,,, sounds very yummy

Sweet T said...

I follow on Twitter and tweeted

courtneyscontemplations AT yahoo DOT com

Sweet T said...

I'm a google follower ( privately )

courtneyscontemplations AT yahoo DOT com

Sweet T said...

I added your button

courtneyscontemplations AT yahoo DOT com

Freebie Food said...

I'd love to try the Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta.
whoslinking [at] gmail dot com

Shanna said...

Definitely want to try the Tuscan Chicken!

Anonymous said...

I would like to try the Tuscan Chicken with Penne Pasta...yum!

Kristen said...

I'd like to try the Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto.

kristen_yeh (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jay said...

I would like to try the Tuscan Chicken!
rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

Lauren said...

Darn it, no vegetarian ones :D
But the Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto sounds really good and might be possible to prepare half vegetarian for me, hehe! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I would love to try the Spicy Citrus Glazed Shrimp with angel hair pasta
babybunny1983 AT comcast DOT net

Anonymous said...

I want to try the Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto
captainharper06 AT yahoo DOT com

Michel-lee said...

Gotta love easy fixes. Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto sounds great. Bamboo is a great kitchen item to have. I would love to have more items in my kitchen :)

michel0730(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kenneth said...

Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta
would be my pick. kristylizb at yahoo dot com