2 Crest Pro-Health - $3.50 w/$3.50 ECBs ea, LIMIT 2
Used 2 $.75 coupons from the 5/2 P&G Brandsaver
2 Right Guard Total Defense 5 - $2.99 w/$2 ECBs ea, LIMIT 2
Used $3/2 printable
U by Kotex 16 ct pads - $4.99 w/$4.99 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Used $1 CVS printable and $1 manufacturer's coupon.
Total Cost: $19.37
Coupons: $6.50
ECBs: $11.49
GC: $1.38
And I got back $15.99 in ECBs, so this was a $3.12 moneymaker!





















2 comments:
The printable coupons require a special piece of software to be installed. I am quite leary of that. I take you have had no problems with virus/spyware/malware from the coupons.com site?
I've used coupons.com on lots of computers without any problems. It does seem to be just fine :D I know lots of people who have used it and haven't had any problems either, and no one's virus/malware/adware scanners have ever flagged it :D
The CVS Kotex coupon doesn't seem to be up anymore or at least I can't find it :D
Post a Comment