Another day, another bunch of expiring ECBs. Such is life. Please tell me you've at least stopped by CVS to do the Gillette deal? It's a $4 moneymaker! Just need 1 coupon, and you make $4. You really can't beat it with a stick. I got more than just Gillette though. Here's how my trip ended up:
4 Pepsi 2 liters - $.99 ea
2 Gillette Body washes - $4 w/$4 ECBs, LIMIT 2
Used $4/2 coupon from the 5/2 P&G Brandsaver
Total Cost: $12.83
Coupons: $4
ECBs: $7.96
GC: $.87
And I got back $8 in ECBs for the Gillette and $1 from my Green Bag Tag, so I made $.17! Not a ton, but something.
So you may be wondering, what's all the soda for? Who needs four two-liters? Well, here's the thing. Hubby and I love to entertain. We really like a houseful of folks laughing and having a great time. That means you need to keep beverages and snacks in the house, so when I can pick such goodies up for a good price, I make sure to do so. :)
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment