Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Great Cereal Deal at Meijer

I wish I could encourage you to run out and do this deal. But it ends at midnight, unfortunately. Today only, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios were on a terrific sale. They're $1.99 this week, and today there's an overlap of two catalina deals: buy $20 worth of General Mills products, get a $10 cat and get $1.50 cat for every 2 Apple Cinnamon (or Frosted or Banana Nut, but they weren't on sale) Cheerios you buy. So here's what we got:


12 Boxes of Apple Cinnamon Cheerios - $1.99 ea
Coupons I used:
2 free General Mills cereal coupons
$1/2 Cheerios (any variety)
$3 off 5 or more boxes of cereal (Meijer coupon)
$3 catalina from previous catalina deal

Total Cost: $24.09
Coupons: $7.98
Cats: $3
OOP: $13.11

And I got back $19 in catalinas, so this was a $2.89 money maker!

Thanks Mojo Savings

0 comments: