And, when I say amazing, I really mean amazing. AMAZING! But pretty much all of the coupons expire today, so you might want to run out to Target if you have a second. I picked up a few other things, too. Here's what I got:
Transaction #1
Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel - $3.94
Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush 2-in-1 - $6.29
Used a buy 1 toilet gel, get 1 fresh brush free, but it was rung up for the toilet gel instead, and I didn't notice.
And a coupon for $5 gift card when you buy a toilet gel and a fresh brush.
Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean - $8.69
Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean Refill - $3.94
Used a buy 1 Extend-a-Clean get an Extend-a-Clean refill free, a $3 Target coupon, and a $5 coupon from some insert long ago (yeah, I don't know where I got it...)
Kashi Heart 2 Heart Toasted O's Cereal - $3.29
Used free coupon from Vocalpoint.
Total Cost: $27.48
Coupons: $19.22
OOP: $8.26
And I got back a $5 Target giftcard. I tried to use a giftcard I already had, but the cashier wasn't sure how to ring it up.
Transaction #2
So here's the deal.... when you buy 2 select Olay products (and there are tons to pick from), you get a $5 gift card. And when you buy $50 in select Olay products you can send in for a $20 mail in rebate.
3 Olay Regerist Facial Cleanser - $5.49
Used 3 $5 coupons from the $100 P&G Brandsaver rebate booklet
1 Olay Foaming Face Wash - $3.69
Used $2 coupon from the 5/2 P&G Brandsaver
Total Cost: $22.52
Coupons: $17
GC: $5.52
OOP: $0
And I got back $10 in Target gift cards.
Transaction #3
1 Olay Foaming Face Wash - $3.69
Used $2 coupon from the 5/2 P&G Brandsaver
1 Olay Daily Facial Cleanser - $4.69
Used $1 coupon from the 5/2 P&G Brandsaver
Total Cost: $8.68
Coupons: $3
GC: $5.68
OOP: $0
And I got back $5 in Target gift cards.
Transaction #4
2 Olay Foaming Face Wash - $7.38
Used 1 $2 coupon from the 5/2 P&G Brandsaver and 1 $1 coupon from the 5/2 P&G Brandsaver
Total Cost: $7.59
Coupons: $3
GC: $4.59
OOP: $0
And I got back $5 in Target gift cards.
Transaction #5
1 Olay Daily Facial Cleanser - $4.69
Used $2 coupon from the 5/2 P&G Brandsaver
1 Olay Refreshing Toner - $2.99
Used $2 coupon from the 5/2 P&G Brandsaver
Total Cost: $7.91
Coupons: $4
GC: $3.91
OOP: $0
And I got back $5 in Target gift cards.
Transaction #6
1 Olay Daily Facial Cleanser - $4.69
Used $1 coupon from the 5/2 P&G Brandsaver
1 Olay Foaming Face Wash - $3.69
Used $1 coupon from the 5/2 P&G Brandsaver
Total Cost: $8.68
Coupons: $2
GC: $6.68
OOP: $0
And I got back $5 in Target gift cards.
And I'll send in for the $20 Olay rebate. So I think I made about $25, but I didn't totally do the math, so that may be a bit off.
There's lots of options for this deal. I'm not going to list all the options, but Totally Target has taken care of that.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment