The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. This week was pretty much pure insanity at work. I worked past midnight two days this week, and the earliest I left all week was 7pm. Yeah, so, I've had little time to sleep, let alone shop or keep up with any good deals for the week.
Hopefully this next week will be better.
CVS
Complete Multi-Purpose Solution 12 oz - $8.99 w/$8.99 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Stride Shift 14ct - $.99 w/$.99 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Colgate Total Advanced Enamel Strength 4oz, LIMIT 1
There's a $1 coupon in the most recent All You magazine to make this free.
Walgreens
u by Kotex - $3.49 w/$2.50 RR
Use the $1 printable to get these free.
That's about all I have this weekend. Check out i heart cvs and i heart wags.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment