Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Super Cheap Puffs and Cough Drops
Is everyone around your house sniffly? Because everyone around my house is sniffly. So I was very happy to find this great deal on cough drops and Puffs tissues at Walgreens. There's no sale involved, so as long as your coupons aren't expired, you should be able to snag this.
Vicks cough drops are 2/$1.79 at Walgreens. Using some coupons from some recent P&G Brandsaver, you can get this great deal:
2 Vicks Cough Drops - $1.79
Use $1.50 off 1 Vicks product from the 2/21 or 3/7 P&G Brandsaver (the register shouldn't beep, since the total for the two is more than $1.50)
1 Puffs (any size) - $2.49 (or so, depending on the region)
Use the buy 2 Vicks products get a free Puffs from the 2/21 P&G Brandsaver
I got 4 cough drops and 2 puffs, so here's the breakdown:
Total Cost: $9.04
Coupons: $7.98
GC: $1.06
If you're looking for these cough drops, don't look with all the other cough drops. I've found them with the candy near the cash registers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment