That picture isn't directly related to this post in any way, but while I was looking for a picture, I came across this one. Oh my word. Can I get 4 of those, please? Great, thanks. They won't got straight to my hips or anything.
What was I saying? Oh yes, saving money when eating out... There are a bunch of great restaurant coupons out right now!
- Perkins -- Sign up for their eClub and get a coupon for a free entree. No other purchase is required, from what I can tell! Thanks Mrs. Moneysaver
- Waffle House -- Print a coupon for a free biscuit and sausage gravy good through 3/15. Thanks A Thrifty Mom.
- Smokey Bones -- Get a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase good through 3/30. Thanks Mojo Savings.
- Ruby Tuesday -- Become a fan of Ruby Tuesday on Facebook then go to the Coupon tab to print a coupon for a free appetizer with a $10 purchase. Thanks The Frugal Girls.






















0 comments:
Post a Comment