Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Last Minute Shopping at Schnuck's


I'm sorry I didn't blog about this quicker. There are still 3 hours left in the sale, but this is more last minute that I would have liked.

Schnuck's has Birdseye Steamfresh on sale for $1 through the end of today. There was a coupon for $.35 off 1 Steamfresh in the SmartSource insert on 2/28. Schnuck's will double coupons up to $.40, so after doubling, that's just $.30 for a bag of veggies.

These tend to be $1 pretty often at Schnuck's, so even if you missed this one (because I'm a dope and didn't tell you about it sooner), you should find that this sale comes up again soon. And $.35 off coupons aren't too hard to come by, generally.

I got 12 bags. Here's the breakdown:

Total Cost: $12.08
Coupons: $8.40
GC: $3.68

So about $.31 each. Can't beat that.