I know what you're thinking. You've already been to CVS five times this week, and you've given up on Walgreens because they're usually just a big pain in the rear end. Well, be all that as it may, I'm going to post the deals for this week anyhow. Because I want to. And for the one person who still hasn't done a CVS run this week, I might actually have something helpful to offer.
CVS
Nabisco Cookies or Saltines 4-8oz - $1
Use this $2 off 2 Nabisco crackers printable to get 2 crackers free.
Listerine/Reach Total Care= $3.99 w/$2 ECBs, LIMIT 2
Use the B1G1 30 yd Reach Total Care Dental coupon from the 1/3 Vlassis insert to make this a small moneymaker.
Valentine Photo Cards - $1 w/$1 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Walgreens
Super Poligrip Denture Adhesive .75 oz - $2 w/$2 RR
Use this $1.50 printable to make this a moneymaker.
Dove Men's Body Wash 13.5 oz - $5.99 w/$6 RR
Use this $1.50 printable to make this a moneymaker.
Schick Quattro Titanium Razor or Titanium Trimmer - $8.99 w/$3 RR
Check your local paper for a full mail in rebate for the razor or trimmer
Nabisco Cookies or Crackers 4-8oz - $.99
Use this $2 off 2 Nabisco crackers printable to get 2 crackers free.
If you need a filler at Walgreens this week, the Valentine's Day Pencils with Eraser Tops are 5/$1 and the Disney Coloring and Activity Pads are 3/$1 with in ad coupon.
That's about all I see. Check out i heart wags and i heart cvs for more info on this week's sales.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment