I actually did some shopping at CVS on Sunday. That might have to do with some ECBs that are getting ready to expire on me early this week. :) Here's what I got:
2 CVS Facial Tissues - $.99 ea
Used $1/2 CRT
2 CoverGirl Clean Makeup - $6 ea w/$5 ECBs wyb 2, LIMIT 1
Used the B1G1 coupon and $1/1 coupon from the 2/7 P&G Brandsaver
2 Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Rinse 440 mL - $3.50 ea w/$3.50 ECBs, LIMIT 2
Used 2 $2 off coupons from the 2/7 P&G Brandsaver
1 Colgate Total Advanced - $2.99 w/$2 ECBs
Used $1 coupon from Jan All You Magazine
1 CVS Toilet Paper - $1.15
Total Cost: $27.23
Coupons: $13
ECBs: $12
GC: $2.23
And I got back $14 ECBs, so this cost $.23.
I was originally planning to get the Gillette Disposable Razors that are on sale for $5.79 this week w/$2 ECBs and use the $3 coupon from the 1/10 Red Plum insert. But the razors on sale are not the right size for that coupon, so I had to rework everything. Hence the facial tissues and the toilet paper. ($1.15 for a single roll of toilet paper? Are you even kidding me? I almost fell over dead!)
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















0 comments:
Post a Comment