Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great Deals This Week at Fazoli's


Have a Fazoli's in your area? You might want to check out the "Hot Deals for Cold Days" they're running this week.
  • Monday: Free spaghetti with the purchase of a drink
  • Tuesday: Free drink with the purchase of an oven-baked entree
  • Wednesday: Free kid's meal with the purchase of an adult entree
  • Thursday: $2 off any Submarinos and a drink
  • Friday: $2 off a purchase of $5 or more

All you have to do is print out the image above and bring it with you when you visit Fazoli's. I'm especially interested in the deal tomorrow. I'm not sure I can pass up buying a drink and getting free spaghetti. And their bread sticks are SO GOOD.

If you're a Fazoli's fan, you should really sign up for their e-family. They send out coupons and special deals rather frequently.

Thanks Cents Saved.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from Follow Friday! Great blog~ from one frugal girl to another