Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This week's CVS & Walgreens deals - 1/24-1/30

Did you miss me? No, I was not abducted by terrorists. Nah, didn't join the circus. What? Emergency surgery to remove an ingrown nose hair? Nope, not that either. Work. Yup, work. It's been taking up my blogging time far too much. This whole promotion thing is nice, really, don't get me wrong. But man, do I have even more work than I had before, which I really didn't think was possible. I've learned something about being a manager. Manager is code for "has to sit in meetings all day". Which is kind of ok, but then there's the work you'd normally have to do anyway, but you haven't, because you've been in meetings all day.

Anyway, all that to say, thanks for sticking with me. :) I'm really going to try hard to do better.

Oh, and all that to say, let's look at this week's CVS and Walgreens deals, shall we?

Walgreens
Sure Antiperspirant/Deoderant - 2/$3 w/IVC
Use the $1.50 coupon from this past Sunday's SS to get this free!

Pert Plus Shampoo + Conditioner - 2/$5 w/$2 RR
Use the $1.50 coupon from this past Sunday's SS to get this free! Some of the Pert Plus for Men have a Try Me Free sticker on them, so you can even make this a money maker!

Reach Prevent Toothbrush or Johnson & Johnson 55 yd floss - $.99
Use the $1 Reach/floss coupon from the 10/4 Vlassis to get this free.

CoffeeMate - $2.49 B1G1
There is a $1 printable when you send an encouraging note to a Dress for Success client. I was able to print the coupon twice. You can use two coupons for the B1G1 sale, so that makes for $.25 CoffeeMate!

CVS
Ivory Soap 3pk - $.99
Use the $1 coupons from the 12/27 SS to get these free. No, you aren't dreaming. These were on sale earlier this month, too.

Dulcolax Balance 14 doses - $10.99 w/$5 ECBs
If you haven't done the $5 mail in rebate for this, you can make this a moneymaker when combined with the $3 coupon.

Check out more on this week's deals at i heart wags and i heart cvs.

0 comments: