Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another Free Way to Help Haiti

Search & Win

First, please stop by my Help for Haiti post if you haven't already and leave a comment. I'm donating $.50 to earthquake relief for each comment I receive through 1/21. But that's not what this is about.

Swagbucks is offering you the opportunity to help with earthquake relief by donating your Swagbucks. The page in their store only shows donations up to 100 Swagbucks, but my mother let me know that you can go back and donate more than once! So you should be able to donate as many of your Swagbucks as you want. Swagbucks donations are going to the American Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders, and Yele.org. No idea what Swagbucks is? Read my explanation, join, and start earning bucks.

The link(s) to Swagbucks in this post include(s) my Swagbucks referral information. Should you join Swagbucks using the included link(s), I will receive Swagbucks via the Swagbucks referral program.

1 comments:

Mommy Kennedy said...

Thanks for sharing that! I had no idea! Will be checking that out.

Following on Google Friends!