It seems as if I can't seem to get myself out shopping any before late Saturday evening, for some reason. I did make it for the 4 day sale at Walgreens, and I even picked up the two weekly freebies from CVS.
CVS
Emergen-C Immune Booster 2pk - $3.99 w/$3.99 ECBs, LIMIT 1
Zantac 150 24ct or 75 30 ct - $8.99 w/$8.99 ECBs, LIMIT 1
I used this $2 printable
Total Cost: $13.11
Coupons: $2
ECBs: $10.98
GC: $.13
And I got back $12.98 in ECBs, so I made $1.87. Not a bad a way to roll some ECBs if you ask me.
Then I did approximately a million transactions at Walgreens, complete with 2 returns/exchanges
Transaction 1
2 Christmas sacks - $.29 ea, because I forgot to use the coupon from the flier
2 Triamnic - 2/$10 w/$5 RR
I used 2 $1.50 coupons I had from some insert (I don't know where) and the $2 coupon from the Healthy Savings book
1 Oil of Olay Body Wash - $4.97
1 Oil of Olay Body Lotion - $9.99, I used a buy a body wash, get the lotion free coupon, and I plan to send in the free body wash rebate
Total Cost: $26.65
Coupons: $16.99
RR: $8
And I got back $10 in RR, $5 for the Triaminic and $5 for spending more than $25! And I'll send in the rebate for another $9.99, for a profit of $10.33. Not bad, if I may say so. I did end up getting a refund for the coupon I didn't use, too. I think it was $.29 or something.
Transaction #2
2 Triaminic - 2/$10 w/$5 RR
I used 2 $1.50 coupons I had from some insert (I don't know where) and the $2 coupon from the Healthy Savings book
1 Scuncci hair ties - $2.99 (because I thought these were on sale, but they weren't, so I exchanged them for some that were on sale and got the difference back, so I really did end up being $2)
Total Cost: $12
Coupons: $7
RR: $5
I first spend $1.07 on my gift card, but it was all refunded back when I did the exchange.
Transaction #3
1 Stayfree - $1.99 w/$2 RR Used $1 coupon
1 Renu Double Pack - $9.99 w/$10 RR
1 Just for Men Touch of Gray- $6.99 w/$7 RR
1 Neutrogena Shave Gel - $4.99 w/$5 RR
1 Stim-U-Dent - $2 w/$2 RR
Total Cost: $30.13
Coupons: $1
RR: $24
GC: $5.13
And I got back $33 in RR, for a profit of $3.87. All in all, not a bad day of shopping!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment